We have updated the current version of Tsukiyo, so we have discounted the corresponding products.
A classic and new type of fountain pen with a bare neck that accentuates the reddish purple color of thistle flowers in jet-black ebonite.
The slight dent on the neck fits comfortably in your hand and does not make you feel tired even when writing for a long time.
From the pen tip The pen tip, which can be said to be the heart of the fountain pen , is Bock, which is OEM-adopted by world-famous manufacturers such as Delta, Visconti, and Caran d' Ache. The high-quality resin nib created by the latest machining technology firmly supports the nib and realizes a stable ink flow.
* Please tell us the nib size to use when purchasing.
* The optional 14k nib will be delivered on delivery.
- Pen tip Made by Bock, Germany # 6
- Size EF (extra-fine), F (fine), M (medium)
- Mechanism Converter/Cartridge Both styles
- Standard : International Converter & Cartridge
- Storage length 153 mm
- Writing length 144 mm
- Cap thickness 13mm
- Grip thickness 12.8 ―― 11.8mm
- Body thickness 12.8 ―― 11.8mm
- Weight 16g (empty)
- Material Neck shaft:Acrylic, Body:Ebonite made in Japan
- Accessories Converters, cartridges, boxes
- Delivery method Courier service
- Version 4.3