Jet-black forest (Yakusugi)
Yakusugi, who has been rooted in the harsh climate of Yakushima and has lived a little, has a gentle expression.
This jet-black forest is photographed and introduced one by one. When this heather and combination touches the heartstrings, the stainless steel nibs made by JOWO in Germany are adopted as standard specifications so that they can be immediately received at hand.
* Please tell us the nib size to use when purchasing.
- Pen tip Made by JOWO, Germany # 6
- Size EF (extra-fine), F (fine), M (medium), B (bold)
- Mechanism Converter/Cartridge Both styles
- Storage length 142 mm
- Writing length 128/177mm
- Thickness 15mm (main body) 16mm (cap)
- Weight 20g
- Material Neck shaft:Ebonite made in Japan, Body:Ebonite made in Japan , Assortment:Chinese quince knob, Ring part:Bloodwood maple
- Accessories Converter, cartridge, microfiber cloth, box
- Delivery method Courier service