Jet-black forest (quince hump, bloodwood)
The deep vermilion color of bloodwood sandwiched between the quince heather with a gentle expression and the maple with a gentle expression makes you feel a hard determination.
This jet-black forest is photographed and introduced one by one. When this heather and combination touches the heartstrings, the stainless steel nibs made by JOWO of Germany are adopted as standard specifications so that they can be immediately received at hand.
From the pen tip The pen tip, which can be said to be the heart of a fountain pen, is made by JOWO made in Germany, which is highly evaluated by manufacturers all over the world. Among them, the large pen tip # 6 is adopted. The high-quality resin nib created by the latest machining technology firmly supports the nib and realizes a stable ink flow. In addition, the optional 14-karat gold nib conveys softness and repulsion to the hand holding the fountain pen, giving it a unique writing feel.
* Please tell us the nib size to use when purchasing.
- Pen tip Made by JOWO, Germany # 6
- Size EF (extra-fine), F (fine), M (medium), B (bold)
- Mechanism Converter/Cartridge Both styles
- Standards International Converter & Cartridge
- Storage length 142 mm
- Writing length 128/177mm
- Thickness 15mm (main body) 16mm (cap)
- Weight 20g (empty)
- Material Neck shaft:Ebonite made in Japan, Body:Ebonite made in Japan , Assortment:Chinese quince knob, Ring part:Bloodwood maple
- Accessories Converter, cartridge, microfiber cloth, box
- Delivery method Courier service