Jet-black forest (quince hump)
Sale Sold out
Regular price ¥0 JPY
Regular priceUnit price per
In the jet black of black ebonite, the quince heather that suggests prosperity stands out.
This jet-black forest is photographed and introduced one by one. You can also choose from German JOWO stainless steel nibs as standard specifications so that when this heather and combination touches the heartstrings, you will be immediately welcomed.
* Please tell us the nib size to use when purchasing.
- Pen tip Made by JOWO, Germany # 6
- Size EF (extra-fine), F (fine), M (medium), B (bold)
- Mechanism Converter/Cartridge Both styles
- Storage length 142 mm
- Writing length 128/177mm
- Thickness 15mm (main body) 16mm (cap)
- Weight 20g
- Material Neck shaft:Ebonite made in Japan, Body:Ebonite made in Japan , Assortment:Chinese quince knob, Ring part:Bloodwood maple
- Accessories Converter, cartridge, microfiber cloth, box
- Delivery method Courier service