A classic and new type of fountain pen with a bare neck that emphasizes black and orange in jet-black ebonite. Compared to the moonlit night, it has a slender and elegant balance.
With a shaft diameter of 11.5 mm, a light weight of only 15 g, a gentle ebonite feel, and a slight dent on the neck, it fits comfortably in your hand and does not make you feel tired even when writing for a long time.
From the pen tip The pen tip, which can be said to be the heart of the fountain pen , is Bock, which is OEM-adopted by world-famous manufacturers such as Delta, Visconti, and Caran d' Ache. The high-quality resin nib created by the latest machining technology firmly supports the nib and realizes a stable ink flow.
* Please tell us the nib size to use when purchasing.
- Nib made by Bock, Germany # 5
- Size EF (extra-fine), F (fine), M (medium), B (bold)
- Mechanism Converter/Cartridge Both styles
- standard International Converter & Cartridge
- Storage length 147 mm
- Writing length 140 mm
- Thickness about 11.5mm
- Weight about 11g (empty)
- Weight about 15g (ink + converter)
- Material Neck shaft:Acrylic, Body:Nikko Ebonite
- Accessories Converter, box
- Delivery method Courier service