Segment basic fountain pen (bubinga) 14Knib
The fine and beautiful heathers of Bubinga are complemented by the irregular heathered maple crowbars that inhale what you see and the bright vermilion paddock reminiscent of the land of Africa. Enjoy the tactile sensation of red and black ebonite and ebonite on the neck to match Bubinga.
From the pen tip The pen tip, which can be said to be the heart of a fountain pen, uses JOWO 14K gold nib made in Germany, which is highly evaluated by manufacturers all over the world. The high-quality resin nib created by the latest machining technology firmly supports the nib and realizes a stable ink flow. In addition, the 14-karat gold nib conveys softness and repulsion to the hand holding the fountain pen, giving it a unique writing feel.
* Nib 14K Gold Made in Germany Jowo # 6
* Size EF (extra-fine), F (fine), M (medium), B (bold)
* Mechanism converter/cartridge both styles
* Length when stored 135 mm
* Writing length 130/175mm
* Thickness 15.5mm (main body) 17.7mm (cap)
* Weight 25g
* Material Neck shaft:Ebonite made in Japan, Body:Bubinga, Ring part:Maple bar paddock
* Accessories Converter, cartridge, microfiber cloth, box
* Delivery method Courier service